Thursday, June 25, 2009

Started grinding it out small stakes

Started playing with 10€ at Unibet yesterday. The project begins. I thought I would have best edge playing heads up sit and go tournaments to reduse the varians. So I started playing 2,20€ HU SNG. This is pretty wrong bankroll wise but playing so low stakes I would be better of taking some risk in the start of my project. I ended up playing 29 SNGs for 2,20€, winning one would pay 4€ and be a profit of 1,80€. Losing one would obvious be a 2,20€ loss.

Stats:
Won: 20, gives a profit of 36€
Lost: 9, gives a loss of 19,8€
Total profit for session: 16,2€
So my bankroll ended up at 26,2€

After a short break I realized a bonus of 10€ had been credited my account and was now at 36,2€ Had played earlier on this site and didnt now I had a small bonus pending. This was one of the reasons I did what you shouldn't do. I pushed the stakes up a tiny bit. Well I double them. This is not the smartest thing to do bankroll management wise. The normal formula for BR management is 40xBI as a minimum. After moving up stake wise and meeting harder competition it is wise to make this even deeper. Many people operated with 100xBI. For those of you that dont know what BI means, it means Buy Ins. So for playing 2,20€ SNG a ok bankroll should be at least 88€. If you want to read more about bankroll management I recommend reading some of the posted articles on twoplustwo. But at such low stakes I wouldnt listen to reason and bought a ticket for "glory". So I started playing 5,50€ HU SNG. Played 9 of these before I called it a night. A win here would give a profit of 4,50€, and if I lose it would of course mean a loss of 5,50€.

Stats:
Won: 6, gives a profit of 27€
Lost: 3, gives a loss of 16,50€
Total profit for session: 10,50€

So the day ended with a profit of 26,7€ plus the bonus of 10€. So my bankroll is now 46,7€. This still is a very small bankroll for playing 5,50€ but might continue playing that tommorrow.

In the background playing HU, I also played some multitable tourneys at Unibet but wasnt any lucky in them. But Unibet has a great number of good valued tournaments. Which can be good to try your luck in :)



And I also had time to go too the movies last night, which was great! Just have to recommend the movie Hangover. Great movie from a bachelorparty in Vegas that gets a bit out of hand :) Here is a trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment