Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back up too 200€

Before I started todays session I had a goal of reaching 200€, which I made after awhile. After playing 29 sit and go's my bankroll is on 201,5€ so I gotta be pleased with the session overall. I mainly been playing heads up sit and go's for 5,50€, but also played a couple of shorthanded sit and go's 5,50€ which I made some money in. The main reason for playing shorthanded sit and go's is that I feel that I can't multitable heads up sit and go's. So I sometimes sign up for a shorthanded sit and go to have in the background of my heads up SNG. I mostly focus on the heads up SNG and play ABC-poker on the shorthanded SNG.

Here are the graf for the day:



The more people that join me on Unibet the better :) Sign up here or by clicking the banner on the right :) They also have a 100€ Sign up bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment