Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursdays Poker session

Long session, played almost 80 Sit and gos. Wasnt running especially good so the session ended with a surplus of 21$ and that aint much after so many SNG. This was also including two bonuses that got paid out of 10€. So the session ended up with only 1$ surplus from the poker. Well worth to mention is that I took a swing in a tournament for 11€ and also played four shorthanded 5,50€ next too the 5,50€ HU. I got in the money of two of the four shorthanded SNG but this made a total loss on them. And in the tournament I got pretty deep when I got it on preflop against a shortstack with QQ vs his AT, A already in the flop. Few hands afterwards I got AKo and pushed for aprox. 15xBB after a early position limp. He had of course limped aces and snapped. So was out pretty close to the money, but dont think I could have gotten away from any of those hands. But here are thursdays graf:



Keep in it real with soft action at Unibet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment