Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long time no see!

Been long time since last post, but running terrible and just haven't had the pleasure of sharing my results. But bought a lucky ticket in a 5,50€ tourney with 38 players and 200€ added which I got top spot in. That gave me 150€ and a turn around in the way my cards fell. Been playing 160 SNG for 5,50€ since last post, including the mentioned tourney and one other tourney for 5,50€. Been thinking about what my bankroll should be before I take the step up too 11€, and been thinking about doing it when I pass the 500€ mark. But that's only 50 Buy ins, and might be a bit small safety. But if you guys have any opinion on it just post a comment.

But here are the graf for the SNGs (and the two tournaments) I have played since last post:



So now my bankroll is on 352€ and hoping to run good this weekend and the next couple of days so that I can get too 500€ and half in my "project" a bit fast. Then I might try to step it up too 11€ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment